Kakano's Ferrymead Trip



Last Friday we stepped back in time and visited Ferrymead Heritage park!












Everyone loved exploring the old attractions and learning about what has changed over the last 100 years. 

Here are some comments from Kakano 1's time at Ferrymead...




"The boys had different clothes to the girls", said Isabella.

"The school house had a fire", said Charley.

"I liked the teddy in the classroom", said Mathilde.






"I liked drawing a butterfly in Mrs Green's classroom", said Larissa.

"Mrs Green was a bit Grumpy", said Astrid

I liked putting stuff in the basket at the shop. The movies are different the real movies are bigger, said Tai.








     

I liked the movies, I liked the movie about the kids. The TV looked so little and it had curtains”, said Kahn.

"I liked cleaning"' said Waireka.

"I enjoyed dressing up in old clothes", said Jahnicka.

"We liked washing the clothes", said Emma & Jacob.

"I liked the movies", said Jake.


"I liked ironing the shorts", said Charlie.

"I liked doing the dishes", said Caleb.







We look forward to exploring more of the past and comparing it to our life now!




A big thank you to those parents who gave up their time to help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bee-bot's

Let's Practice!

Week 1 Term 3